YOUR EMOTIONAL HEALTH IS A PRIORITY
Advantages of Emotional Support Animal Letter:
- Our patients don't pay until they're approved.
- 12 months certificate signed by a licensed physician
- Confidentiality of your data provided through our HIPPA compliant system
- 24/7 Online Verification
There is no official registration database for emotional support for animals. Instead, any requested requirements for an ESA should be confirmed by a letter from a certified mental health professional. This letter should:
• Be legal – that is, on a professional form and written by a qualified doctor and / or psychiatrist.
• Keep the license number of the provider, as well as the signature and the date of signing the letter.
• Clearly explain your need for an emotional support animal.
1. First, you need to fill out a questionnaire on esadoctor.com. Click on GET STARTED, then select ORDER and follow our instructions. Fill in carefully all the points on the questionnaire and make sure that the information is correct. Click SUBMIT.
2. Then you are redirected to the payment page. You can make a secure payment. You need to fill out the information about you through an encrypted payment page. All this time, you are accompanied by a support service that will connect you to LMHP.
3. LMHP completes the assessment. After that, the ESA letter will be sent to your email within a few minutes in PDF format. You can receive the paper version of the letter by mail at the indicated address.
4. Done! Receive an email and enjoy all the benefits.
After you have certified your ESA, make sure that your letter is always at hand, as it may be requested when you are flying with your animal or looking for accommodation. Under the Fair Housing Act (FHA), landlords cannot discriminate against tenants who use the animal for help, including emotional support, but if you do not have a letter. Although not required, you can also purchase a vest for your animal, which refers to them as ESA.
Find peace and feel the comfort of life with ESA Letter. Your peace of mind in ESA Letter- contact the qualified professionals. Many people in America struggle with emotional problems that affect their lives every day. No matter which problem leads to mental disorders- their number is definitely growing every year.
There are many treatments for people who suffer from mental anxiety. However, one of the most popular therapies to date is using emotional support animals. Yes, these cute and fluffy friends are ready to listen to you every minute, hug you when loneliness feels inevitable, and bring you joy when you self-esteem falls.
There are two types of working dogs for civilians in America. They are designed to help people in their everyday life. In public places, doors are open for them everywhere, and the employees of shops and restaurants are trained in special behavior with furry animals.
The most common of them is the Emotional Support Animal (ESA). As you can guess, emotional support animals provide emotional support. To do this, they don’t need special training, a diploma, or specific techniques. It is possible that your dog is the same if it helps you relieve symptoms of anxiety or depression.
– Emotional support dogs don’t have to perform any special commands; they only provide their helping paw in a difficult situation. In many countries, the legal term “emotional support dog” doesn’t exist, so in most situations, support will have to be provided on a general basis.
– In the US, the right to fly with an emotional support dog is enshrined in aviation law. And the Fail Housing Act of 1988 helps the owners of such animals find the housing where keeping animals is prohibited. In order to get the proud title of emotional support dog, the owner must take a certificate from a psychologist, psychotherapist or psychiatrist with a detailed description of the reasons why he/she needs such an assistant. An appeal to the landlord for emotional support of the animal is made by paper form, and it must be explained that placing your dog with you alleviates the symptoms of your state, which you do not need to disclose details about.
– Some American airlines have recently strengthened the rules for transporting emotional support animals. This applies mainly to abuse by passengers. The fact is that not only a dog but also a hamster, a bird, or a pony can be considered an emotional support animal. All of them must be transported in the cabin for free, while other animals must fly in the luggage compartment and for an additional fee. Now, many airlines demand a certificate not only from the passenger but also from the animal. It must be given by the veterinarian and a dog handler.
You can have an ESA if you have:
• anxiety disorders
• post-traumatic disorder
• eating disorders
• affective disorders, and other conditions.
Our company employs highly qualified specialists who will be able to assess your condition and provide real assistance. Our services are completely legal and completely confidential. Our doctors will determine if you need an ESA and will be able to refer you to licensed therapists who will give you an ESA letter for your comfortable and emotionally stable life. With such a letter, renting an apartment, visiting public places, or even flying with a pet will no longer cause you any difficulties.
Animal emotional support rights are assigned to two key areas: travel and housing. Animals with emotional support are allowed to travel by plane without the use of a carrier or an additional charge, and they can serve as a basis for circumventing the rules prohibiting the placement of pets in rental units. But in their current form, animals that provide emotional support and their owners have certain legal rights that go beyond the rights of ordinary pets and those who care for them. And for people who rely on the support of their ESA, these rights are invaluable. With the help of our specialists, you will no longer feel the discrimination of your rights, and your emotional and physical condition will improve significantly.
In the modern world, there is no question of the appropriateness of ECA for people who really need it. Receiving an ECA letter is a standard procedure that does not take much time, effort, or money. The advantages of such a letter are obvious, so do not delay for a long time and hurry to contact the specialists of esadoctor.com. With dreams, the process of receiving an ECA letter becomes even easier.
The Air Access Carrier Act allows support dogs to fly with their owners for free. The Fair Housing Amendment Act of 1988 provides ESA owners with no extra pay for rent. Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 made wide statements that discrimination against the disabled in any program receiving federal financial assistance was illegal. Section 504 states:
“No otherwise qualified individual with a disability in the United States…shall, solely by reason of her or his disability, be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.”
With the ESA letter, you are absolutely protected by law, and you can rent a house without problems without unnecessary questions from the landlord. In your case, the landlord does not have the right to demand additional deposits or higher rent if you intend to live with your ESA. If you are an avid traveler and cannot do without your pet, the ESA letter guarantees you unhindered and, most importantly, free transportation of the animal onboard the aircraft. There is no need to check in an animal or put it in a tight cage. You will be provided with comfort, tranquility, and happiness with an ESA letter.
Now trips to public places, restaurants, cinema, and shopping centers will not be a burden for you. With the ESA letter, all doors are open for you, because your emotional state is a priority for our specialists. We are ready to take on all the efforts to complete the ESA letter so that your daily chores bring only joy.
Do you need urgent help? Thanks to our free round-the-clock support, you can get expert advice at any time convenient for you. Our team works around the clock to provide support at any time. You can personally contact any specialist in our company or ask a question and be sure of efficiency and confidentiality.
The animals that help individuals with physical, sensory, psychiatric, or mental disabilities are called emotional support animals. Our mission is to help everyone gain access to the support they deserve. ESA is an important stage in the development of society and helps people who really need it. Our proven technology allows us to provide clients with advice from licensed mental health professionals who can formulate an ESA letter. We believe that in the era of modern technology and distance medicine, our task is to provide the most convenient service and continue to support our customers. Trust us and change your life for the better!
The term “emotional support animals” also applies to service animals. They are a part of the course of treatment and (or) therapy and help people in their everyday affairs: these are different animals, often not trained to help people in specific tasks. They are also called companion animals or animals for pet therapy.
The emotional support animal is part of a general treatment plan designed to improve the patient’s condition and quality of life. Just a will to fly with a dog in an airplane cabin or living in an apartment where pets are not allowed is not enough to designate your animal as an Emotional Support. Such an animal is accessible only to people with a disability, certified by a physician authorized to do so.
The Emotional Support Animal program is a trending program to help those people who need psychological or medical support, but due to certain circumstances they cannot visit a psychologist or their state of health requires additional measures to ensure banal safety of movement, as is the case with the blind or deaf people. Thanks to the issuance of the Emotional Support Animal Letter, you will be able to take your pet with you absolutely legally and without any questions or additional expenses. In this case, the laws of most states allow you to take one pet with you, if you have the appropriate ESA letter, even on the plane. Thanks to the functionality of the site, you can issue all ESA therapy letter via online within one day – earlier you had to stand in long queues or make an appointment to submit an application in advance, to the detriment of your work or free time. We employ only certified doctors and psychologists who can completely legally write a recommendation for registration of the ESA doctors letter. In addition, our experts will assist you in choosing a pet that is best suited in your particular case – for example, a dog who can give tactile signals in case of danger when crossing the road will be the best for people who are deaf. For people with emotional depression and depressive states, cats or birds are great, which literally enlivens loneliness and longing.
Most often, ESA prescription letter are appointed in such cases:
● Emotional breakdown;
● Problems of the psychiatric spectrum – for example, diagnosed clinical depression or autism;
● Pets for the blind, specially trained to accompany them when they leave home;
● Pets for the deaf, trained tactilely or with the help of a special leash, guide deaf people and pay their attention to hazards or important moments while traveling;
● Pets that are designed to facilitate the movement of people with disabilities – for example, dogs or even miniature horses that can help handle a wheelchair;
● Pets that help keep up with medication regimens, such as epilepsy or diabetes, and which are trained to attract other people’s attention in case of seizures;
● Hospice animals designed to alleviate the plight of people in old age, providing them with a sense of comfort and care. Contact our Emotional Support Animal online service today, and for the best price of $ 99 you will receive the necessary recommendation and Emotional Support Animal Letter PDF (as well as a hard copy, that will be sent to you via few working days by regular mail) that will give you the opportunity to travel with your pet and exclude additional expenses in case of transporting the animal with you in an airplane. Live life to the fullest thanks to our smaller brothers – find a true friend who will be faithful to you and will be able to help in any situation.
California, Texas, New York, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia, North Carolina, New Jersey, Virginia, Washington, Massachusetts, Indiana, Arizona, Tennessee, Missouri, Maryland, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Colorado, Alabama, South Carolina, Louisiana, Kentucky, Oregon, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Iowa, Mississippi, Arkansas, Kansas, Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, West Virginia, Nebraska, Idaho, Hawaii, Maine, New Hampshire, Montana, Delaware, Alaska, Vermont, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota