YOUR EMOTIONAL HEALTH IS A PRIORITY
Advantages of Emotional Support Animal Letter:
- Our patients don't pay until they're approved.
- 12 months certificate signed by a licensed physician
- 12-month medical marijuana recommendation with embossed gold seal
- Confidentiality of your data provided through our HIPPA compliant system
- 24/7 Online Verification
The Emotional Support Animal program is a trending program to help those people who need psychological or medical support, but due to certain circumstances they cannot visit a psychologist or their state of health requires additional measures to ensure banal safety of movement, as is the case with the blind or deaf people.
Thanks to the issuance of the Emotional Support Animal Letter, you will be able to take your pet with you absolutely legally and without any questions or additional expenses. In this case, the laws of most states allow you to take one pet with you, if you have the appropriate ESA letter, even on the plane.
Thanks to the functionality of the site, you can issue all ESA therapy letter via online within one day – earlier you had to stand in long queues or make an appointment to submit an application in advance, to the detriment of your work or free time. We employ only certified doctors and psychologists who can completely legally write a recommendation for registration of the ESA doctors letter. In addition, our experts will assist you in choosing a pet that is best suited in your particular case – for example, a dog who can give tactile signals in case of danger when crossing the road will be the best for people who are deaf. For people with emotional depression and depressive states, cats or birds are great, which literally enlivens loneliness and longing.
Most often, ESA prescription letter are appointed in such cases:
● Emotional breakdown;
● Problems of the psychiatric spectrum – for example, diagnosed clinical depression or autism;
● Pets for the blind, specially trained to accompany them when they leave home;
● Pets for the deaf, trained tactilely or with the help of a special leash, guide deaf people and pay their attention to hazards or important moments while traveling;
● Pets that are designed to facilitate the movement of people with disabilities – for example, dogs or even miniature horses that can help handle a wheelchair;
● Pets that help keep up with medication regimens, such as epilepsy or diabetes, and which are trained to attract other people’s attention in case of seizures;
● Hospice animals designed to alleviate the plight of people in old age, providing them with a sense of comfort and care.
Contact our Emotional Support Animal online service today, and for the best price of $ 99 you will receive the necessary recommendation and Emotional Support Animal Letter PDF (as well as a hard copy, that will be sent to you via few working days by regular mail) that will give you the opportunity to travel with your pet and exclude additional expenses in case of transporting the animal with you in an airplane. Live life to the fullest thanks to our smaller brothers – find a true friend who will be faithful to you and will be able to help in any situation.
California, Texas, New York, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia, North Carolina, New Jersey, Virginia, Washington, Massachusetts, Indiana, Arizona, Tennessee, Missouri, Maryland, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Colorado, Alabama, South Carolina, Louisiana, Kentucky, Oregon, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Iowa, Mississippi, Arkansas, Kansas, Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, West Virginia, Nebraska, Idaho, Hawaii, Maine, New Hampshire, Montana, Delaware, Alaska, Vermont, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota